Monday, July 11, 2005

The Pool

The pool party was a blast! Rudy played with my parent's beagle and everyone seemed to like him, especially my brother.

He hung out by the grill for part of the day:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And he got in the pool a few times. I can't say he liked it, but either my brother or I would hold him to relax him a bit.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He swam,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hung out by the pool,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Played with the beagle,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And after all that action, he found a good spot to pee
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He was one tired boy! He fell fast asleep when we got home!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I noticed he was pink on his face and butt. I will HAVE TO remember to put sunscreen on him next time for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home