Sunday, July 17, 2005

A Proud Day

Rudy has got the "down" command!! WOOHOOO!!! See, he's smaht. Not dumb like people say.

To celebrate, we spent the day by the pool.

Doggie lifejacket- check
Sunscreen- check
Camera- checkity check, check!

Good times were had! Not only did Rudy avoid falling in the pool, he swam beautifully with the jacket on. I still had to push him in but he didn't freak out and swam more like a dog and less like a cat this time!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at that mug! Who could be mad at a face like that?! Only a monster, I tell you.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My niece really liked him. And Rudy was very good around the kids today. He behaved himself wonderfully.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm proud of my boy.

2 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

rudy is sooo awesome and cute. i wish i had one just like him. when i get a house with a yard, i want a dog!

July 18, 2005 8:23 AM  
Blogger No Milk Please said...

wow! thanks for visiting my blog! i am very flattered as well with your kind words. :))

July 18, 2005 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home