Friday, August 05, 2005

Dog Tags

I bought 2 dog tags on eBay last night, but not the fancy .925 sterling silver that I planned to have engraved. I just got the military issue with rubber silencers. I figured this way I won't get upset if he loses one and it will be quieter because of the rubber guard. Also, they engrave for free and it was only $7.00 for 2 with free shipping.
This is what the tags will say:

RUDY ROO
REWARD IF FOUND
PLEASE CALL
XXX-XXX-XXXX
I NEED MY MEDS

No, he doesn't really need his meds but I heard it was a good idea to say that. If I had the space available for one more line, I would put:
INFESTED WITH BOWEL-RENDING WORMS
if it meant his safe and immediate return.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

May 05, 2006 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home